Monday, July 1, 2013

Back to Basics

07/01/2013

IT HAS BEEN A HURTFUL FACT THAT I TURN TO BLOG BECAUSE I CAN'T TALK TO ANYONE. YES, PITY ME. 

Let me start this with my hunger to watch Four Sisters and A Wedding with my well-loved friends. 

They know for a fact that i whole-heartedly love Enchong Dee and that to piss me off (i'm easily pissed-off) by ditching me over and over again is quite a pain I am feeling right now. Yes, by the fact that I am hurt seem too unreasonable at all to blame them in the first place. 

Honestly, these set of friends I have right here are very busy people who are on their way to the top of the entertainment industry. A headwriter for an upcoming series, 2 headwriters of a variety and a talkshow, A junior writer, A music researcher and a Corporate Marketing officer. 

With their busy schedule, it is really hard for them to give time to watch and enjoy the movie with me. Well except for Borj who honestly texted me that he really doesn't want to watch the movie at all. 

I just want to rant this effin feeling of being ditched over and over again for almost 2 weeks. I even mentioned the writer, the director and who is the original concept and screenplay to attract the attention of their creative-minds-who-cares-about-technicalities-because-we-are-oh-so-good-movie-critics but i failed.

Yet I can't avoid the idea that watching a movie with me is only making me kunsinti on how i love Enchong. Cheap thinker I am. 

You see I am fan. And that is not their kind of thing. 

I still believe that they are just busy though. Hopefully the next time, I'd get used to the feeling because the worst is yet to come. 

A lot of ditching will definitely happen. Goodluck!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Introspection

Sa masaya marami kang kasama. Pagdating sa lungkot at problema ika'y naiwang mag isa. Tatakbo ka. Gusto mong may takbuhan. Pero wala, ...